Monday, October 6, 2008
Podcasts
I have to start off by saying that I found this exercise easier than I thought I would. Maybe after becoming a "genius" at RSS feeds it set me up well. A few weeks ago, quite coincidentally before I started this exercise, I was looking at Rick Steves website and there was a link for podcasts so I subscribed through iTunes on my laptop and now every few days I get a new travel podcast. However, I had a look on Podcastpickle and Rick Steves podcasts are listed there under travel, and you can subscribe quite easily via the RSS icon. There are certainly lots of interesting podcasts out there. But like RSS feeds where I don't have time to read everything I subscribe to, I fear with podcasts I won't have time to listen to everything I subscribe to either! I also think it is handy that you can listen to podcasts from radio shows later on, so if you miss an interview with an actor, writer, athlete you can go to the radio's website and listen later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment