Wednesday, October 8, 2008
MySpace, Bebo and Facebook
Ah MySpace, Bebo and Facebook are familiar friends! I've had accounts for all three sites for a couple of years now and have to addict to being a Facebook addict! I prefer Facebook as I like the layout and find it easiest to use. And most people I know also use Facebook too. I quite like designing my profiles on MySpace and Bebo though as you have more options in terms of background patterns, adding photos to your main page, different colour fonts, etc. I like the official artists pages on MySpace as well. In terms of security, I never put on details such as my address, phone numbers etc, and I lock my profiles so only my accepted friends can view my page. I had a look at the ACL and Rotorua Libraries pages on Bebo. It's a good idea to use Bebo as that is what the target age group use. To me, the pages read like they are trying a little too hard, but they are updated regularly and it is another form of advertising for the library.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment