Friday, October 10, 2008

The end?

Well, firstly I have to yell 'hurrah' for finally finishing the programme! It has been a challenge just finding the time to complete the exercises, but I do feel a sense of satisfaction now I have reached the end. Along the way it has been reassuring to see how many tools I already used (del.icio.us, YouTube and social networking), and discovering new tools I now use (RSS feeds and Bloglines), but then there are learning those tools I didn't enjoy (Rollyo) but I can say I've tried.

I feel like I should ask "where to from here?" Now we have all this new knowledge, and have found time in our busy schedules to blog and learn together, I feel like we should continue. So hence the title of this post, because I don't feel like it should be the end.

Before I stop rambling I'd like to say well done to everyone else who has completed the programme and those who are still going, and a BIG thank you to Karen, Kathy and Hantie for all their hard work and support :)

2 comments:

Zipperty-doo-dah said...

Well done! I know you'll put lots of things to use from the exercises. Thankyou for being so supportive of everyone else and so generous with your time.

NSL Training Support Team said...

Congratulations on a wonderful blog - beautiful photos and interesting side bar. It was a pleasure following your discoveries. Well done!