Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Still RSS..

Well, still on RSS feeds! Had a look at Technorati and Topix.net but to be honest found them a bit confusing and what I could see didn't interest me much. I liked 'Google Blog Search' much better. I got the link off another participants blog (thank you, Cecilia B!). It just seemed much, much simpler to use than the other sites- and an uncluttered look, unlike the other sites. But, like Bloglines you have to search for what blogs you like. I guess this way, you won't find lots you want to subscribe to but never have the time to read, this way you can be disciplined and just search for a few!!

I feel like I need to use feeds more to be more comfortable with it. This has definitely made me and go and explore something new.

1 comment:

Webtraveller said...

Google Blog search does have a 'clean' look to it, but it also gives an overwhelming amount of results. I find that I pick up useful blogs that are mentioned in blogroles in the side bar of blogs I read or are referred to a lot in blogs.