Well, this is exciting isn't it, my first post! So, I've set up my blog. Took a few tries to get my photo up but got there in the end. This has taken a bit longer than I had planned, but I must confess to spending a little longer than "necessary" customising my blog!!
Well, onwards and upwards, on to task #3!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow! I do love your pictures.
Thanks! :D
I am very impressed with your blog and the lovely photos. I must attempt to make mine look a bit more interesting!
I am most impressed with your blog. your pictures are fantastic - make mine look extremely dull and boring - what more can I say
Really like the simplicity of your page design - and the photos are stunning. I used to work in Vauxhall, and had to walk down the Albert Embankment. I loved the view of the Houses of Parliament at night, and the picture really reminds me of it!
I really miss the quaint villages in England too . . . I feel quite nostalgic!
Greetings miss frazzled well done on your first post. I must admit like yourself I am feeling bedazzled by this new technology. I love the way you are playing with it the photos are great.
till next time
Gypsy Rose
What a great first post! You have some beautiful photos. There will be lots more opportunities in the programme to share your creativity with us all.
Great work Miss Frazzled! I feel I could totally immerse myself into those photos.
Wow...what a fancy schmancy blog page! It looks terrific! If we were giving out prizes for creativity...you'd have mine! Love it!
Where is Thornton le Dale? I really really really want to go there - my maiden name was Dale? Do you think I might be the rightful heiress of this gorgeous thatched cottage? Once I know where it is I shall go and knock on the door and claim my inheritance.......................
Post a Comment